When I moved to Georgia in 2006, I took a picture of my TBR "pile". (It took up an entire walk-in closet.) At that time, I had about 1500 books, which is a reduction from my all-time high of about 2200.
I've been reading romance since I discovered Kathleen Woodiwiss at age 12. I love all kinds of romances, especially emotional and angsty stories. I finally cut back my TBR pile from 2000 books to only 400, but I still have lots of books left to read!
5 = A Keeper. A Rare Gift. Personally satisfying. (I only give 1-2 of these a year.)
4.5 = Highly Recommended. An excellent read, but not quite a keeper.
4 = Recommended. A good book, worth reading, but lacks that special something.
3.5 = Above Average. Enjoyable, but ordinary.
3 = Average. Kind of blah. Not particularly good or bad. Forgettable.
No comments:
Post a Comment