I kept my books in bins for years and now that I have the 'library', it's the greatest thrill in the world to be able to go down (where it's nice and cool) and have them all at my fingertips!!!! Good luck on unloading that wonderful looking stack you have
I've been reading romance since I discovered Kathleen Woodiwiss at age 12. I love all kinds of romances, especially emotional and angsty stories. I finally cut back my TBR pile from 2000 books to only 400, but I still have lots of books left to read!
5 = A Keeper. A Rare Gift. Personally satisfying. (I only give 1-2 of these a year.)
4.5 = Highly Recommended. An excellent read, but not quite a keeper.
4 = Recommended. A good book, worth reading, but lacks that special something.
3.5 = Above Average. Enjoyable, but ordinary.
3 = Average. Kind of blah. Not particularly good or bad. Forgettable.
2 comments:
I kept my books in bins for years and now that I have the 'library', it's the greatest thrill in the world to be able to go down (where it's nice and cool) and have them all at my fingertips!!!!
Good luck on unloading that wonderful looking stack you have
Hi Karen,
I have about 3 bins filled with to be read books. Your stack is quite impressive. Emily
Post a Comment