
When I started this blog, it was in part to force myself to finish my "TBR bookcase", a collection of "intriguing reads" that I'd been collecting for years. And with this book, I've finally done it!
Some of the books ended up in my trade bag (if I didn't find them interesting after 50-100 pages), but I gave them all a chance. And I'm thrilled that I finally reached my goal.
Of course, I still have lots of books to read. I have more than 20 boxes of books in one of my closets! 1450 books in total! That should keep me busy for a long time. I have a lot more reading to do...
1 comment:
I love looking at other peoples books - even if I have to tip my head sideways to read them *g*. I saw quite a few there that I have too
Post a Comment